- Swivel base rotates 360 degrees and has double lockdowns ensuring maximum stability
- Powder coat paint resists scratches and provides a tough and durable finish
- Replaceable hardened steel top and pipe jaws
- Able to provide up to 30,000 PSI of gripping pressure
- Cast iron structure gives the grip an extended use-life
- Large anvil work surface
- Fully enclosed spindle and nut keeps out dust
- Grease is permanently sealed in for trouble-free service
- Jaw Width: 5 inches
- Throat Depth: 3.75 inches
- Color: Blue
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
Every workshop needs a reliable vice grip. For the mechanic, that only becomes more true. But keeping something in place can be trickier than a powerful grip. That's why the Wilton Tools Mechanics Bench Vice is made to do more than just clamp down. 4 holes on the bottom platform let you screw the vice securely into a table. That way nothing will wiggle when it shouldn't. Like many other grips, you can adjust the jaws by turning the lever on the end. They can open as wide as 5.25 inches, allowing you to work with extra-large parts and projects. From one end to the other, the jaws measure 5 inches in length, giving you even more space. But this vice gives you more than just space to grip onto things. The heavy duty iron structure can clamp down with a pressure as high as 30,000 PSI. That makes it a great tool for professionals who need a tool that can consistently rely on for strength and power. Something that makes this vice grip stand out from others like it is the swivel base. This base can be rotated a complete 360 degrees, and then locked into place with 2 lockdown levers. That can come in handy with certain kinds of projects. Let's say you're working on something that extends across your work table. One part of it, the part you want to grip, juts out at a 45 degree angle. Normally, you'd have to rotate the whole project to compensate. But with the Mechanics Bench Vice, you can just turn the vice to the angle you need and get to work. Great for use in auto shops and in other professional settings, the Wilton Tools Mechanics Bench Vice can provide both adaptability and power for the mechanic who needs it.
Guides & Manuals
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.