Tricam Industries is a leading consumer products company that produces outdoor recreation equipment, garden & lawn carts, and indoor step stools. Tricam is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA, and was founded in 1993, originally producing construction and mining equipment.
Tricam and Spreetail have been partners in the USA since 2017. Tricam previously focused mainly on their B2B business and were looking for a partner to bring their products directly to consumers via online channels – enter Spreetail. Since partnering, Tricam and Spreetail’s relationship has evolved, having Spreetail launch many of Tricam’s new-to-market items in the ecommerce space.
- When preparing to launch in the UK, Spreetail quickly realized that Tricam’s outdoor folding wagons would be a great fit for the UK Garden market.
- In 2022, Tricam agreed to be an initial launch partner to Spreetail Europe, providing marketing funds to create robust sponsored ad campaigns. This allowed Spreetail to launch a brand-new item in a busy garden sector.
- Spreetail completed a brand audit of all purchasedSKUs to identify and improve listings and content, including building out Enhanced Brand Content for current and new SKUs.
- Spreetail grew Tricam’s UK assortment from one item to eight items, laying the groundwork to grow Tricam’s UK presence through 2023.
- Spreetail created A+ Content for the company’s best-selling Gorilla Cart listing to drive conversion.
- Launched new-to-market item on 7 July 2022. The item now ranks #6 in all garden carts on Amazon UK (peaked at rank #3 in August 2022).
- Increased sales rank from 581,282 to 725 in Lawn & Garden category in 30 days.
- Advertising campaign brought in 56% of sales with ROAS was well below the benchmark at 7:1.
- Expanded assortment, offering two options colors of the brand’s best-selling black cart.