Parkit360 manufactures battery-powered trailer dollies that make moving any trailer an efficient process. The dollies are lightweight and significantly increase maneuverability in tight spaces. Parkit360 has been incorporated since 2009 and is based in Ontario, CA.
Parkit360 manufactures best-in-class products but lacked some fulfillment capabilities before partnering with Spreetail. The brand was primarily focused on their website sales. Spreetail had an opportunity to revamp their Amazon business and expand onto more sales channels, partner on logistics, and implement an ad strategy to grow sales.
- After refreshing Parkit360’s Amazon business and optimizing content, Spreetail launched products on additional marketplaces including Walmart, Target and eBay.
- Spreetail optimized logistics by routing product through Parkit360’s US warehouse, allowing for seamless distribution to Spreetail’s seven nationwide fulfillment centers. Spreetail also implemented monthly forecasting to plan for inventory volume and long-term success.
- Spreetail launched a 60-day Co-op promotion that aligned with the brand's industry and target audience.
- Spreetail placed a second purchase order for over 4x the amount of the original order, procuring the inventory levels to successfully deliver on increased demand.
- The launch of new marketplaces, including Walmart, Target, and eBay, helped Parkit360 reach new customers.
- All products’ average Amazon sales rank significantly improved, ranking within the top 1% of products in the Automotive category. This increased visibility helped drive sales momentum on the channel.
- Parkit360 asked Spreetail to exclusively carry their discontinued inventory, allowing the brand to focus on their core products on owned channels.
- The Co-op ad campaign ran for 60-days at an Ad Cost of Sales (ACoS) of 1.5%, compared to a 10% benchmark goal. Spreetail also secured future Co-op opportunities to drive sales through the off-season.
Amazon Sales Rank
Spreetail and Parkit360 improved the brand’s Amazon sales rank to #43,020 within the Automotive category (previously #666,885). As of November 2021, they are #7 in the Trailer Dollies category and #612 in Trailer Accessories.
Each product on Amazon has a unique rank within its category. The number shows how well a product is selling compared to other products within that category. The lower the number, the better the product is performing.