Rev-A-Shelf was established in 1984. Their product line began as metal and polymer Lazy Susan components built for the largest U.S. cabinet manufacturers. Since then, Rev-A-Shelf has grown to be the market-leading innovator of quality, functional residential cabinet storage and organizational products with a worldwide presence from the US to Europe, Asia, and Mexico.
Rev-A-Shelf was operating a thriving, multi-million dollar 1P partnership with Amazon when they met Spreetail in February 2019. Although successful, the company was experiencing common pains of the 1P relationship including a lack of pricing control, inconsistent buying patterns and OOS issues, and no direct contact to call about any of it. Further, the FBA model would not work for many of Rev-A-Shelf’s products due to their large, bulky size. Spreetail’s business model appealed to Rev-A-Shelf, presenting an opportunity to gain more control on Amazon – while keeping Prime status – and expand to multiple additional ecommerce retail channels.
- Spreetail quickly took over many of Rev-A-Shelf's highest volume SKUs on Amazon, keeping products in stock as they transitioned sellers.
- Spreetail placed regular, large purchase orders (PO) from Rev-A-Shelf, with an average value above $270,000.
- Spreetail helped Rev-A-Shelf scale logistics and ship large items in 2 days or less.
- Spreetail launched Rev-A-Shelf on seven new ecommerce channels.
- Spreetail optimized listings and created Enhanced Brand Content on Amazon, Home Depot, and Wayfair.
- Spreetail managed advertising campaigns across Amazon, Wayfair, Target, eBay, Walmart, and Home Depot.
- Inventory planning generated a fill rate at 95% or above. This means that we have products in all critical fulfillment centers, thereby driving eligibility for shipping programs like Amazon Prime and successfully meeting customer demand.
- 25% or more of Rev-A-Shelf’s ecommerce business with Spreetail is now diversified, coming from non-Amazon channels.
- Content efforts grew demand and conversion for targeted Amazon search keywords.
- In March 2022 alone, advertising campaigns brought in 15% of Rev-A-Shelf’s revenue with Spreetail at a $15:1Return on Ad Spend and a 6.5% Ad Cost of Sales (vs. 10% benchmark).